A pleasant surprise

Recently, I got a pleasant surprise in my bank account. Thanks to all of your support, google sent me my first AdSense earnings in the month of May 2022 shown below. It took me about 6 years from my very first post on March 2016 to get to this point.


During the initial years. I wasn't getting a lot of views and also my site was not really optimized for AdSense. So I barely get any earnings during the first few years. Fortunately as I keep on writing and working on the blog themes, the earnings picked up as the views slowly picked up and the blog become more optimized for AdSense. As I have written in my previous post, I am starting to average around $10/month for the blog after 6 years. Hopefully I can build on this and grow this amount slowly.

I really appreciate all of your support all these while and your understanding as AdSense hits all of you readers out there with advertisements. Thanks again to all of you! 

I have decided to donate this AdSense earning and I had let my boys donate $100 dollars each to a cause of their choice via giving.sg . As with all kids, they chose the one that has cute animals. Thanks for giving me this opportunity to give back and also impart some values to my kids.


As always, thanks for reading and do support me on my referral page. Stay Safe and Happy Reading!

A pleasant surprise A pleasant surprise Reviewed by Valuewarrior on July 12, 2022 Rating: 5

4 comments:

Powered by Blogger.