Introduction - Route to Value Investing

I started getting interested in investing in 2015.

My initial portfolio consist of some blue chips and bonds to which i am still holding on now. I bought those primarily because of their dividend income. And most of the stock pick came from dividend warrior 

In early 2016, i chanced upon value investing by giraffevalue and scientific approach to investing by Eric Kong from aggregrate asset management. Their concept of investing using a simple set of value criteria and sticking to it was fascinating. I just cannot convince myself how could investing be so simple. However the statistical evidence is there and undeniable.

I decided to allocate a portion of my portfolio to try value investing and hence this blog. I will document the journey of my value investing based on a simple set of value criteria which i will share in more detail in subsequent post.

This blog also serve to help me set target and keeping track of my  investment on this investing journey. I hope this blog can also be a source of knowledge for my kids and like minded investors.
Introduction - Route to Value Investing Introduction - Route to Value Investing Reviewed by Valuewarrior on March 11, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.