My Endowus portfolio update

This is a quick update on my Endowus portfolio. As mentioned in my previous post, I had parked my SRS funds in Endowus to get exposure to global equity for a low fee. I started by putting my SRS monies into Endowus Cash Smart Enhanced (mainly short term bonds) due to the overheated equity market back then.

Since the market correction around the start of 2022, I have been slowly moving the funds from Cash Smart Enhanced to 100% Global equity funds (consisting of mainly Dimensional Global Core Equity Fund and S&P 500 LionGlobal Infinity U.S 500 Stock Index Fund).

Till date, as a result of moving the funds over to 100% equity, I am seeing a -2.11% year to date simple return. Below shows the breakdown of returns for these 2 portfolio. Since I have some funds left in Cash Smart Enhanced, it has cushioned the losses on the Equity side slightly.

I don't how deep this bear market will go or when the recovery will happen but I believe it will recover eventually. Hence I will continue to slowly move the remaining funds I have sitting in Cash Smart Enhanced over to 100% global equity funds as I see more dips in the market. Also, if and when I contribute more to my SRS to defer my taxes, I will move those funds into 100% Global Equity as well.

This time round, I am glad that Endowus had added a direct transfer of funds between my Cash Smart Enhanced and 100% global equity (they called it Transfer of Goals). Although it still takes a couple of days for the transfer to happen, it's much more convenient now to move monies between funds.

If you are also interested in putting your SRS money into better use rather than sitting in the bank earning meager 0.05% p.a interest, you can sign up with Endowus, invest at least $1000 for 90 days and get $10,000 managed free for 6 months (the equivalent of $20). Disclosure: I will be getting the same incentive if you sign up using my referral.

As always, thanks for reading and do support me on my referral page. Stay Safe and Happy Investing!
My Endowus portfolio update My Endowus portfolio update Reviewed by Valuewarrior on July 07, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.