CPF calculator update and Happy National Day!

Thanks to the many feedback I am getting from people using the CPF calculator, I have managed to add in more features along the way that hopefully benefited even more people.

In this latest update, I have added in more flexibilities as well as option for ERS. Do check out the updated CPF calculator. This addition comes from a number of request I am getting from users in the 1M65 telegram group. 1M65 is a movement by Loo Cheng Chuan and had benefited me a lot in how I can use CPF as my financial safety net so that I can take more risk in my cash investment.

If you are not familiar with the 1M65 movement, you can read more about it here. I would encourage you to join this 1M65 telegram group if you are keen to find out more on how you can use CPF to help you financially. It is a wonderful group with many helpful and knowledgeable individuals sharing about CPF and other financial matters.

I would also like to wish everyone a Happy National Day here. Although this year's NDP is going to be different due to the Pandemic we are in, I am sure the Singaporean spirit stays strong. 

On this Singapore 55th birthday, I want to also thank all the health care and essential workers who had put their life at risk to help us see through the Circuit Breaker and I am sure eventually through this crisis. Let's all do our part as well and practice personal responsibilities of mask wearing and hand washing to help Singapore control the spread of Covid-19. Together, we can and will emerge stronger from this crisis.

Happy Value Investing!


CPF calculator update and Happy National Day! CPF calculator update and Happy National Day! Reviewed by Valuewarrior on August 08, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.