The FOMO is real!

Bitcoin reached an all-time high of USD$34K while ETH gain around 50% in a few days to USD$1k as I'm writing this. It could be way more (or less) by the time you are reading this.

The Fear of missing out is real….. very real… It's always difficult to stay on the sideline when all you hear is good news with the price just going up, up and up. Been there 3 years ago… Will this be another repeat? Only time will tell.

What I know is that Warren Buffett once said "It is wise for investors to be “fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful”. When everyone is buying, it's usually a good time to sell… And when everyone is selling and no one is talking about it, it's usually a good time to buy. Can you be the contrarian in the sea of Cryptocurrencies?

It’s Crypto world and it is a difficult water to navigate. You will be tested…. many times. For me I'm still only getting my feet wet with a small portion of my portfolio. I don't think I will be rich with Crypto but it sure teaches me what kind of an investor I am.

Do support me at my Referral and Store Pages. Appreciate your support and Happy Cryptoing!

The FOMO is real! The FOMO is real! Reviewed by Valuewarrior on January 04, 2021 Rating: 5

4 comments:

  1. Fight on, fellow crypto warrior!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Crypto is good training for the heart muscles.. hopefully my heart can take it... haha..

      Delete
  2. Hi nice blog. Can you check out my blog as well?

    http://financeopti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. FI before 40! That's nice... I'm still far from it.... Please share with us some tips.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.