Merry Christmas and Happy 2021

Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2021.

Time really flies..... Before we can all come to terms with the new normal, that is likely to stay for awhile, Year 2020 is coming to an end.

2020 has been a crazy year with many things happening, which I summarizes with the 5Cs below..
  • Covid 19 having a good time on Earth
  • Crash in oil prices 
  • Circuit Breaker in Singapore
  • Crypto and US tech stocks having a bull run
  • Covid 19 mutations joining the fun
For some, 2020 would have been their worst year while for some, 2020 presents numerous opportunities for them. For me, 2020 has been kind to me. For a start, I am glad that I'm still employed and did not form part of the unemployment statistic. However, the uncertainties 2020 brings definitely nudges me to work harder towards planning for my financial security. I am also fortunate, to not have anyone close to me contracting Covid 19.

Being employed and knowing that a paycheck is coming at the end of the month certainly gave me the ability to take advantage of opportunities that the market presented in 2020. Unfortunately, I only managed to deploy a small portion of my War Chest.... Well better some than non.... The circuit breaker and Working From Home also gave me more time to work on other streams of income which hopefully will be fruitful. 

With Covid mutating and Vaccines playing catch up, I believe 2021 is likely going to be another year of uncertainties. We can only stay vigilant, play our part in wearing a mask and practice social distancing to stay safe. Hopefully we will all stay Healthy, Safe, Employed and will be ready to take advantages of any opportunities that comes our way in 2021.

Happy Xmasing!

P.S. Get up to $8 and $3 and more with my referral for Google Pay (Singapore) and Socash respectively. Go to referral for more information on them. Thanks for your support! 

Merry Christmas and Happy 2021 Merry Christmas and Happy 2021 Reviewed by Valuewarrior on December 24, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.