An update to the CPF Calculator coming 2024

 


Merry Christmas and Happy 2024 everyone! 

It has been a while since my last post. It is tougher to find time to blog with a new born. Thankfully, I managed to squeeze in some time to update the CPF calculator.

This latest version had been updated with the latest BHS ($71500) and FRS ($205800) figures. I have also updated the latest CPF Special Account, Medisave Account and Retirement Account interest rate to 4.08%. This version also accounts or the progressive wage ceiling increase.

Apologies again for lack of posting. Have a good year end and brand new year ahead!

Thanks for reading and do support me on my referral page. Stay Safe and Happy CPFing!

Get your free NTUC vouchers and more with Trust Bank here.


Check out the CPFcalculator to plan for your retirement now!


An update to the CPF Calculator coming 2024 An update to the CPF Calculator coming 2024 Reviewed by Valuewarrior on December 25, 2023 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Thanks for your continuing effort to keep the calculator in-synch with the latest cpf changes.
    Seems like the latest announcement of 'No SA' for 55yrs and above wef from 2025.....will require more effort to update the calculator. Do you have any plans to release updated version of the calculator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it takes a bit more time to update the "No SA" changes but I finally got it updated. Hopefully I have weed out the bugs but if you find any, feel free to let me know! Thanks for your support in the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.