Happy 2023!

It's the new year again! 

2023 is likely going to be a tough year. With tightening monetary policy likely to stay for 2023, we could be seeing recessions in many economies.

This is the year for me to be earning and saving more to build up my war chest and keep a look out for opportunities in the market.

To start off the year right, I have topped up my Medisave by $2500 to the new BHS ceiling of $68500. 



Do it if you can for the 4% interest as well as tax relief. Top it up on 1st Jan 2023 if possible so that it can earn the 4% interest for the month of January 2023.

Also apologies that the CPFcalculator is currently down. I am in the mist of updating it and it should be updated to the 2023 figure hopefully by end of 1st Jan 2023. Do check out the version number on the bottom left for confirmation. 

Thanks for using and sharing it in 2022 and hope that it can continue to help your retirement planning in 2023.

Get your free $35 NTUC vouchers and more with Trust Bank here.

Check out the CPFcalculator to plan for your retirement now!

As always, thanks for reading and do support me on my referral page. Stay Safe and Happy 2023!
Happy 2023! Happy 2023! Reviewed by Valuewarrior on December 31, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.