A tree map on how to build up your CPF for Retirement

When I first started to plan for my retirement, it took me quite a while to find out what are the options available to help me build up my CPF. In that journey, I read a number of books, articles and blogposts to understand and figure out what are the best options for me. Thanks to some of the CPF Gurus like Lorna TanASSI and 1M65 Movement for sharing their knowledge as well as the tips and tricks to slowly build up our CPF, I managed to implement some of them to slowly build up my CPF for retirement and hopefully "shield" my SA when I'm hitting 55 years old.

I have consolidate some of the things I have learnt along the way into a Tree Map below to share with you all. Hopefully this provides a simple interface for you all to determine what are the options available to you so that you can take them into consideration and start building up the different CPF Accounts below for retirement!
  • Ordinary Account (OA)
  • Special Account (SA) 
  • Retirement Account (RA) - Post 55
  • Medisave Account (MA) 

Instruction: Click on the respective box to drill down and the top most box to roll back up. The sizes of the box shows the priority I would put on those various options (larger box means higher priority).


P.S. Get up to $5 and $3 FREE with my referral for Google Pay (Singapore) and Socash respectively. Go to referral for more information on them. Thanks for your support and Happy CPFing!
A tree map on how to build up your CPF for Retirement A tree map on how to build up your CPF for Retirement Reviewed by Valuewarrior on November 26, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.