My Dividend review

I have setup a target for my passive income about 2 years back. You can find the target that I have set for myself here and this post serves to do a quick health check on the goal. I find it very important to always review your goals periodically so that you don’t lose track of it.

At the end of 2017, I have around $90K invested with an average dividend of about 4%. This includes investment in bonds, stocks and crypto. This translated to about $300 a month of passive income which can cover quite a bit of fixed expenses like phone and internet bills. I am glad that I managed to meet the target I set for 2017 for a good start.

However, I have not made much progress since end of 2017. This is because I was just starting to learn about crypto investment and had spent most of my time looking at whitepapers and setting up crypto accounts. You can read about the start of my crypto investment here. I also feel that the SGX is overvalued and its getting difficult to find value stocks now. With another 3 quarters to go, it is going to be tough to hit my 2018 target of $120K investment @ 5% dividends.


Well this health check made me realize where I stand today and what I need to do to get closer to my goal. So wish me luck for the rest of 2018.

Happy Value Investing
My Dividend review My Dividend review Reviewed by Valuewarrior on April 24, 2018 Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. so what is your port folio? I agree SGX is overvalue

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can find my portfolio at the link below
    http://valuewarrior.blogspot.co.id/p/portfolio_9.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.