Crypto Investment Update

This post is an update on my crypto investment. I only have QASH and ETH tokens in my crypto portfolio so far. See my previous post for how QASH ICO triggered my first step into the crypto world.

It's has been about a week after QASH is listed on Quoinex (Fiat to crypto exchange) and Qryptos (Crypto to crypto exchange), both platforms operated by Quoine, and it was crazzzzy…. I'm not sure if this is beginner's luck, but the price of QASH had doubled in a week!!!!

This has never happened to me before during my 2 years of stocks investment journey. The closest was about a year's wait for Colex to generate 100% returns (including dividends). Well 1 week and 1 year…. pretty close I'd say…Hahaha.

Having experience an ICO first hand and looking at the crypto currency market now, I can't help but feel that there is a crypto bubble forming and I would likened this to the dot.com bubble during 1997 to 2002. There were many internet companies popping up everywhere and there were no lack of people willing to put money into them. This is the same as what we are seeing now with the ICO scene in the crypto currency market. Lots of ICO poping up with many people wanting to bet on them.

Like the dot.com bubble where many internet companies like Pets.com who's share price fell from its IPO price of $11 per share to $0.19 in less than a year and went bust, many crypto tokens will become useless and worthless when the crypto bubble pops. Many crypto companies will not be around after that. However, like "Internet/World Wide Web" the technology behind the dot.com companies, "Blockchain" the technology behind the crypto companies is revolutionary and is here to stay.

And yes, while many companies will not be around after the bubble pops, there will be some that will survive to continue making use of the revolutionary technology and thrive. Amazon and eBay are internet companies from the dot.com period that survived through the dot.com bubble and is still around doing great today. Similarly, there will be crypto companies having strong execution team and vision that can survive and thrive alongside the "Blockchain" technology.

So, the million-dollar question is which of the 1200+++ coins will turn out to be successful companies like Amazon or eBay? Well my bet is on QASH and Ethereum for now. Hopefully they will be successful companies like Amazon and eBay in the crypto world. I guess only time will tell.

For those who wants to know what QASH is, I have made a simple video (Introduction to QASH) to give a brief introduction to QASH. If you feel like joining the fun, I made a simple tutorial (Buying your first QASH) to get you started. Enjoy.


Disclaimer: Note that the above article is based on my own opinion and does not constitute any recommendation to purchase any sorts of investment. In fact, I feel that the price of QASH seems too high now and a good way to get some QASH is from their Bounty program.
Crypto Investment Update Crypto Investment Update Reviewed by Valuewarrior on November 27, 2017 Rating: 5

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of people making a lot of money right now! I hope you're storing them securely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. Crypto Trading Guide For Beginners

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job,

    Buy Sprinto Token Live Sale

    Sprinto Token Sale Best Lending and Reward Program -Sprinto.co

    The Biggest ICO of The Year | SPRINTO COIN (SRT) Finally Goes Live .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article on Crypto Investment. Nice blog you have here, congratulations on the effort to build it, some of the topics provided contains valuable information on cryptocurrencies. Interested in bitcoin faucets?


    >>>
    >>> WIN FREE BITCOINS EVERY HOUR! - www.freebitco.in <<<
    >>>

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks you very much for sharing these links. Will definitely check this out..
    buy bitcoin with debit card instantly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks.
    blockchain articles

    ReplyDelete
  8. The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me. btc to paypal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey – great blog, just looking around some blogs, seems a really nice platform you are using. I’m currently using WordPress for a few of my blogs but looking to change one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial run. Anything in particular you would recommend about it?
    best forex trading platform

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.