Building my bond portfolio


Been busy with work recently as the Oil and Gas industry picks up. Furthermore, I am trying to work on the side to start a business. It another part of my journey towards financial independence. Hopefully things go well and I can share more with you guys soon.

Besides working on the above, I am also working to build up my bond portfolio.
No, I didn’t buy into the Astrea IV private equity bond or the recently launched Nikko AM SGD Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF. I am putting my money into something better....

I am treating CPF as the bond component of my portfolio. So yes, I am literally working for my bond portfolio since the salary from my work goes towards contributing to my CPF or bond portfolio.

In fact, I have also been diligently transferring my OA to SA to get the higher interest rate. Where can you get 4% interest per year risk free? Let me know if you know something better. In the meantime, Happy value Investing.

Want Free Money?

soCash a handphone app that allows you to withdraw money with your handphone at many participating retail outlets is giving out $5 for new sign up and $3 for referrals. Go sign up via the link below for both of us to get free $3. Thanks and Happy Value Investing

https://link.socash.io/HB9GensYpN




Building my bond portfolio Building my bond portfolio Reviewed by Valuewarrior on August 05, 2018 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.